First Annual Miss Laguna Beach USA
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Woman’s Club of Laguna Beach 286 St. Ann’s Drive, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
4:00 pm Doors Open
4:30 – 6:30 pm Pageant
Tickets are no longer available online, but can be purchased for $45 at the door
Ticket price is for pageant entry only.
Guest parking is $10 cash only at the following location:
Neighborhood Congregational Church
340 St. Ann’s Drive
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Entrance to parking lot is off of Glennerye behind the building. There is a sign that says Miss Laguna Beach Parking at the Entrance.
Bryiana Dyrdek is a very proud wife, mother, entrepreneur, internationally published model and former international titleholder. She founded her first company, Iconic Beauty, back in 2015 with the mission to inspire, empower and transform women into who and what they want to be through mentorship and personal development. She also recently started a new wine business and strives to make her place in the world a little better, a little brighter, and a little more beautiful every day.
HOSTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Athenna Crosby is a 19-year-old aspiring entertainer with a passion for giving back to her community. Athenna is a spokesmodel and host for the Cinequest Film Festival and has done commercial print modeling for various brands. In her free time, she loves to volunteer for Autism Speaks and Best Buddies, and hopes to pursue a career in disability advocacy. Representing the city of Santa Monica, Athenna won the title of Miss California Teen USA 2016, and placed in the Top 15 at the Miss Teen USA Pageant.
Miss Malibu offers a venue where young women in the local community can grow personally in poise, confidence, goal setting, public speaking/communication skills, physical fitness and self-discipline. We strive to open doors and provide career and educational opportunities for both the winner and all of the lovely young women who participate. The Miss Malibu organization promotes our sponsors throughout the city and remains active in both community service programs and charitable outreach.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER - KRISTEN BRADFORD
Owner of Crown Diva, Kristen Bradford, attended Pepperdine University and obtained her BA in 2000 and MA in 2003. She competed in the Miss Oregon USA Pageant, placing as second runner-up twice and went on to represent the City of Malibu at the Miss California USA pageant.
After several years in the industry, she became the Founder and Executive Director of the Miss Malibu USA, Miss Beverly Hills USA and Miss Santa Monica USA pageants. In 2011, Kristen opened Crown Diva Boutique & Pageant Academy in Santa Monica.
Crown Diva offers consignment and rental gowns from all of the top designers and the pageant academy provides top-notch instruction from experts in interview, runway, modeling, fitness, nutrition, and hair/makeup styling. Kristen successfully coached and dressed the last four consecutive Miss California USA winners; three of the last five Miss California Teen USA winners; as well as Miss USA 2015 Olivia Jordan and Miss USA 2012 Nana Meriwether.
- $1,000 toward the Entry Fee to Miss CA USA 2018 and Miss CA Teen USA 2018
- Gift basket from Arbonne
- State competition activewear by Brooke Taylor’s Yoga
- Gift basket from Chella
- Pageant Coaching by Kristen Bradford at Crown Diva Boutique & Pageant Academy
- Complimentary hair services from Cure Malibu
- One-month membership at Dethrone Basecamp Santa Monica
- Full set of hair extensions by London Extensions
- Hair and Makeup Application for appearances and photo shoots by Lisa G. Artistry
- Personal Training Package by Rob Thompson/Get Fit by Rob
- Airbrush tanning and maintenance products from Infinity Sun
- Natural Cultured Pearl Necklace by INTA Gems & Diamonds
- Professional services from Dr. John Vartanian
- Teeth whitening and maintenance products from Dr. Joseph Goodman
- Photo Shoot by Raphael Maglonzo
- State competition swimsuit by Syrup Swimwear
- Photo Shoot by Teresa Koehler
- $100 Gift Certificate at The Urban Charm
- Exquisite Floral Bouquet
- Official Crown and Sash
All awards are non-transferable and have no cash value